A Farewell to Fulton

Sophia Dinubilo

As the school year comes to an end, it is time to honor the hard work of all the senior Paladin staff writers.

Eliana Fulton is a graduating Class of 2023 senior. Eliana or “Ellie” has been writing brilliant stories for the school newspaper since the beginning of her senior year. 

“As a Paladin Newspaper writer, I will always remember the first ever UIL invitational I competed in. It was nice to spend time with all of my teammates outside of school, competing in something that we all enjoy,” Eliana Fulton said. 

As a high school student, Ellie was part of the Mighty Cavalier Marching Band as a flute player. She also was part of the Wind Ensemble Concert Band, the most prestigious band that the high school has. 

“As a senior, I have really put an emphasis on appreciating my last “first”. The most memorable experience the past year was my last time competing in the Alamodome for the UIL state Marching Band competition. It truly was an unforgettable experience,” Fulton said.

Next year, Ellie will take her love for writing to the University of North Texas in order to study Journalism in the Mayborn School of Journalism. 

“I chose the University of North Texas because it has a school of journalism, so it has the most opportunities to study majors that I might like to pursue as a career. I hope to one day work as an editor for a publishing company, and possibly write my own books,” Fulton said.

We are so proud of Eliana’s consistent commitment to the Newspaper program. Thank you Ellie, we know you will go on to do great things!